
Lord God, I am so grateful for:
14. quality alone time with my husband

15. being reminded to be slow and purposeful, through my slow-eating baby
16. perusing beauty with my sister and Pia at Anthropologie
17. the innocence and wonder of little Pia
18. Chicken Tortilla Soup
19. warmth
20. Advil
21. simple tastes, simple joys
22. Little Gym!!!!
23. avocados, limes, nutella-not at the same time!
24. more humility via my non-working camera
25. bloody fingers, which remind me of the great suffering of our Lord on the cross, out of love for us, and to be grateful for His great love.
26. incense!

27. "Spiritual Children", my brothers and sisters in Christ whom I purposefully served when I was a Bible study leader and then as a missionary, and how remarkable it is to see how God is working in their lives, how faithful they are. Good friends, with our friendships founded in Christ.
28. Safe travels for my husband! He has a good guardian angel. We CAN'T WAIT for him to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment