First we made a Mother's Day gift for Nana. The entire decoration of the frame was planned by Pia, and you can totally tell. It is completely her style. Yes, they also decorated themselves. We were so proud of the frame! Pia always wants to buy shiny, sticky, decorative, expensive things like those sequins when we visit craft stores and I always say no. (That is why she likes to shop with Grandma more than with me, but I digress.) In this instance, she will tell you, "I was right Mom, and you were wrong." Yep, true.
Then we made some barrettes with a tutorial that we found on "Small Things" (www.gsheller.com). Dulce's job was to glue, glue, glue! She performed it with zest.
Pia was able to roll up the flowers.
We like them. Good thing too, because we have the supplies to make LOOOOOOTS more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment