My heart is filled with so much gratitude today. To God, for the gift of my life and the lives of everyone. Each life adds so much to the world!
To my Mom, remarkable woman that she is, for living the sacrificial side of motherhood day-in and day-out, with so much compassion and mercy. (It's not easy caring for a severely disabled 21 year old man.) And for being an awesome Grandma to my girls!
To Ron's mom, for being a wonderful Nana, always available nurse, and most especially for raising such a good man for me to marry! Thank you!!!!
To my husband, for living this vocation of parenthood with me. His gentleness, playfulness, and willingness to serve have been such a gift to our whole family!
To my Mom, remarkable woman that she is, for living the sacrificial side of motherhood day-in and day-out, with so much compassion and mercy. (It's not easy caring for a severely disabled 21 year old man.) And for being an awesome Grandma to my girls!
To Ron's mom, for being a wonderful Nana, always available nurse, and most especially for raising such a good man for me to marry! Thank you!!!!
To my husband, for living this vocation of parenthood with me. His gentleness, playfulness, and willingness to serve have been such a gift to our whole family!
To my girls, those precious little ladies who have been entrusted to us to love, love, and love some more. What a delight they are! They bring me so much joy and happiness! Sometimes I just stare at them all day in wonder and gratitude.
As for me, I don't need celebrating. I'm so grateful to be called to this vocation, with these people. It is a great joy for me, and I hope not to stumble along too badly as I raise these little ones- lifting them up and comforting when they fall, begging for their mercy when I fail, laughing and exploring together, being a family!, and showing them the joy that comes from being in relationship with God. Being a Mother is such a beautiful and humbling thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment