July 26, 2010

long time, no posts


Dear blog (and many, many, friends),

I apologize sincerely for my absence. I have a new house now, and no internet. And I really don't miss the internet. Is that strange? I have to admit that my virtue is very tested by the internet. I am much more present to my family and tasks when I don't have it. I also compare myself less to others on facebook, and therefore suffer less from the sin of jealousy. More peace, more money...no internet. But I do miss my blog. I have a little journal now full of funny stories of little Pia as she has changed SOOOO much. And here is my big internet announcement: We're expecting a little one December 26-the feast of the Holy Family. God continues to fill our lives with blessings. Some day this will be updated again, but until then, I'm enjoying calling people more and hanging out with people in person and not having the internet.

With love, Rosie

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Rosie!! I'm so happy for you! I hope the pregnancy is going well. I'm glad for your new-found time at home but I sure do miss your blog! Praying for you, Ron, Molly and your new little one!!

    ReplyDelete