March 6, 2009

If this is global warming, I'll take it....

Mid-february: Us walking Ron to class! And check out that green grass-er, astroturf.


I love this park!

It has been unseasonably warm lately, and we have enjoyed every bit of it. As I write this, we have the windows open and are enjoying a slight breeze. The thermometer in the car told us it was 75°F today! Cheers to that! We have such a good God for giving us a nice reprieve from the winter lately! We live close to a park and all winter I have gazed longingly at the park, dreaming of when the weather would be warmer and M and I could enjoy some outside time at the slides and the swings. We've ventured there several times in January and February, and we went back today. Let me tell you, it was LOVELY!

Immediately following this picture, she fell fast asleep for an hour. She has a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment