Very kind, thank you Riley, but we can't. Don't you want it for your next baby? She said, no, no...just take it. Aunt Mercy said, "Take it. If I have to hear that thing one more time I'll go crazy." We gratefully accepted the toy and drove off. We were warned.
We left it in the car for her to play with when we were driving around in the dark. The other day, it stopped working. Oh, the batteries died, how sad! we thought (rejoicing inside). Then we noticed that the yellow star stayed lit up, but it still didn't work. Oh, it's broken we thought, openly rejoicing.
We brought baby Tad inside, and after a while, Ron randomly punched him in the chest and he started working again. He looked so sheepish after that. Baby Tad had been revived. Or baby Turd as we nicknamed him. Maybe we'll pass him off to someone someday....any takers?
"Hi, I'm baby Turd. I love you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment